Your Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits go further with the Double Up Food Bucks (DUFB) Program! This program lets folks on SNAP get twice the fresh produce for your money. This means when you spend up to $20 of SNAP on fresh fruits and vegetables, you can get up to $40 worth of food!
How does it work?
- Visit one of the grocery stores or farmer’s markets participating in DUFB.
- You get twice the amount of fresh produce when you pay with your EBT card. Basically, $20 of SNAP benefits becomes up to $40 of fresh produce.
- You head home with fresh, nutritious food!
Participating Double Up Food Bucks locations in Nebraska are listed below:
- Community Crops and Veggie Van – Lincoln Nebraska
- F Street Neighborhood Farmers Market – Lincoln NE 1302 F Streets
- Fallbrook Farmers Market – Lincoln NE, 600 Fallbrook Ave.
- Leon’s Gourmet Grocery – 2200 Winthrop Rd, Lincoln, NE
- Open Harvest Co-op Grocery – 1618 South St, Lincoln, NE
- Sunday Farmers Market at College View – 48th Prescott
- Omaha Farmers Market – Aksarben Village – Omaha NE 67th & Center St.
- Omaha Farmers Market – Old Market – Omaha NE, 11th & Jackson St.
- No More Empty Pots Community Harvest – Omaha NE 8501 N. 30th St
- Las Nena’s Zamora Market – Omaha NE 4907 St. 24th St.
Are you interested in Double Up Food Bucks but are not on SNAP? You may be newly eligible!
Contact the Food Bank of Lincoln’s SNAP Outreach Hotline at 855-444-5556 to find out if you qualify for SNAP under the newly increased income guidelines!
DUFB’s were created to put more fresh fruits and vegetables on families’ plates. By supporting families’ access to fresh, affordable produce in Lincoln and Omaha, DUFB helps our communities thrive.