- This event has passed.
A Housing Advocate’s Guide to the Legislative Session
January 24 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Join us virtually January 24th, 5:30 – 6:30 pm to learn more about our housing bill priorities introduced this legislative session and how we can advocate for them at the state level! We will discuss:
- Which housing bills we’re keeping track of
- How these housing bills would impact our community
- A timeline of when to advocate for these bills to make your voice heard
- How to contact your senators
- How to testify in person
- How to share the load with fellow neighbors
No experience or knowledge required, come as you are!
RSVP for the Zoom link at https://bit.ly/CIL-GUIDE-23