Today is the start of Give to Lincoln Day — one of the biggest opportunities all year to make a huge impact on building a just, vibrant, and inclusive Nebraska.
We’re so appreciative of some generous friends of Appleseed that have pledged a $10,000 bonus when we reach our goal of 350 supporters by Midnight, May 24!
Contribute to Appleseed TODAY through May 24th!
You can make a huge impact in our work and together we can:
- Protect and strengthen essential health care coverage and services by ensuring all Nebraskans can access quality, affordable care in their community.
- Ensure Nebraskans have access to essential public supports like food and child care assistance to help make ends meet when facing financial hardship.
- Address affordable housing with increased tenant protections and rental assistance.
- Enshrine essential worker health and safety protections. and promote quality jobs, wages, and benefits.
- Change Nebraska’s child welfare system to prevent harm, end racial disparities, and provide the support that kids and families need.
- Advocate for positive immigration laws and practices that keep families together and promote communities of belonging.
And don’t forget, your support also increases Appleseed’s proportional match of $500,000 from Lincoln Community Foundation’s match pool!
Now through May 24 you can give online, offline, or via your IRA or LCF Donor Advised Funds. Learn more about all the ways to give.
Join Appleseed in finding ways to make sure that every Nebraskan has the rights, resources, and opportunities to thrive!