Join the national call-in days for immigration reform! Make your call today or tomorrow!
Call Congress at 877-848-8289 or text “NOW” to 787753.
Join supporters across the country, and flex your muscle for common-sense immigration laws with a clear and direct roadmap to citizenship that support Nebraska families, businesses, and communities!
As always, your message can be short and simple (and after hours calls are okay!) Here are a few examples:
- Hi, my name is [name] and I live at [address]. I urge you to update our immigration laws to create a clear roadmap to citizenship for aspiring Americans.
- We need common-sense immigration laws that uphold our values and move us forward.
- We need updated immigration laws with a clear and direct roadmap to citizenship that support Nebraska’s families, businesses, communities, and future!
The 800 number will connect you with one of your senators or your representative. If you have time, make two additional short calls to the other two:
- Sen. Mike Johanns (202) 224-4224 or (402) 476-1400
- Sen. Deb Fischer (202) 224-6551 or (402) 441-4600
- Rep. Jeff Fortenberry (202) 225-4806 or (402) 438-1598
- Rep. Lee Terry (202) 225-4155 or (402) 397-9944
- Rep. Adrian Smith (308) 384-3900 or (202) 225-6435