Today, we begin our seven-day drive to raise $70,000 by this Monday, December 13th — one final sprint before the end of the year to prepare a strong pathway for a just, vibrant, and inclusive Nebraska in 2022.
A generous supporter is helping us start the week strong by MATCHING the first $5,000 donated TODAY!
When you contribute by the end of this year to Nebraska Appleseed, you send the clear message to keep going forward on important issues like:
- Increasing Nebraska’s minimum wage to $15 per hour to ensure that every Nebraskan is paid a fair wage – because we are all worth more than the minimum.
- Reforming the child welfare system with better policies that advance equity for youth of color, and protect foster youth’s Social Security benefits.
- Defending tenant rights and promoting affordable housing to strengthen our communities so each Nebraskan has a safe place to call home.
- Fighting for an equitable recovery through investments in Medicaid, child care subsidies, heating, cash, and food assistance programs.
- Advocating for positive immigration policies and sustaining important long-term welcoming, inclusion, and racial justice work with community partners.
You can also mail a check to: Nebraska Appleseed, PO Box 83613, Lincoln, NE, 68501.
There’s a lot in store for justice, opportunity, and hope in Nebraska in the upcoming year. Your gift fuels Appleseed’s ability to run uphill and persevere to the finish line. Thank you for your continued support!
P.S. Your donation goes twice the distance if you donate TODAY! Donate now and help secure today’s $5,000 match!