You’re invited this Wednesday, August 21 to attend an immigration roundtable discussion in Omaha held by the Bibles, Badges, and Business for Immigration Reform (BBB) Network. BBB is a nationwide network of faith, law enforcement and business leaders working together to educate and support members of Congress as they consider reforms to our immigration system. This discussion will be a solutions-focused conversation with Nebraska leaders about how common-sense immigration laws will strengthen our state’s economy and diverse communities.
What: Omaha Bibles, Badges, and Business Immigration Roundtable Discussion
When: Wednesday, August 21, 10:30 a.m.-Noon
Where: Metropolitan Community College, Fort Omaha Campus, Building 10, Room 110, North 30th and Fort Street, Omaha
RSVP: Please RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Z. Brown, Managing Partner, Brown Immigration Law, LLC
- James Cunningham, Executive Director, Nebraska Catholic Conference
- Scott J. Jones, Bishop of the Nebraska Conference of The United Methodist Church
- Dan Mulhall, Mulhall’s Landscaping, Nursery and Garden Center
- Jim Partington, Executive Director, Nebraska Restaurant Association
Come join the conversation about how creating a clear and attainable path to citizenship for aspiring Americans will lead to a strong foundation for our families, businesses, and communities.
We hope you can attend on Wednesday!